5. How many referees are on a football match? (Сколько судей присутствует на футбольном матче?Oтвет: Seven -Cемь
6. How many goals did Germany score in final match 2014? (Сколько голов Германия забила в финальном матче 2014? Ответ: One -Один)
Станция 2. Children's Riddles
Дети 4 класса объясняют на английском языке слова связанные с футболом. Задача игров угадать загаданное слово. За каждое отгаданное слово игроки получают 1 балл. Всего 6 баллов.
A football field
Станция 3 «Crossword»
1. to hit a ball with your foot (kick)
2. Someone who playes football (player)
3. a sound made as a signal on the field (whistle)
4. the player who stops the ball going into the goal (goalkeeper)
5, a round object used in the game (ball)
1. someone who trains football team (coach)
2. someone who makes sure that players obey the rules (referee)
3. a group of people who plays against another group (team)
4. the net that you try get the ball (goal)
5. to get a point in a football game (score)
Станция 4Guess What?
What Kind of Sport Is It?
1. It is a team game. Men and women, girls and boys can play it. The players have a ball and play it with their hands. There are six players in each of two teams.
It is a very popular game in England and in Ukraine. Both men and women can play it now. The players kick the ball with their feet; they must not touch the ball with the hands. The game lasts 90 minutes and has two halves. The players try to score a goal.
3. It is one of the most popular games in the world. It was first played in Canada. It belongs to winter kinds of games, only men and boys play it. Many people like to watch this game on TV. The players skate on the ice, they use special sticks.
4. It is a very beautiful kind of sport. The sportsmen show strength, rhythm and grace, they do some exercises and dance to the music on the ice. One sportsman can perform the exercises or the sportsman can dance together with the partner. The dancers have very nice costumes on.
5. This game is played everywhere – in Ukraine and in other countries too. It was first played in the USA. Each of the two teams has five players. They bounce the ball on the floor up and down with one hand. They try to throw the ball into the basket of the opposite team.
Если скачивание материала не началось, нажмите еще раз "Скачать материал".
Скачивание материала начнется через 60 сек.
А пока Вы ожидаете, предлагаем ознакомиться с курсами видеолекций
для учителей от центра дополнительного образования "Профессионал-Р"
(Лицензия на осуществление образовательной деятельности №3715 от 13.11.2013).