а слух поним. ually eat?ated in the UK? n Britain? what ady to answer my questions.ы, картинки по теме сским и соверш.навыков воспр.и поним. речи на слух
Children, yesterday I got 4 letters from Santa clause. He wrote that if we do all the tasks in his letters we will get a Christmas present. Do you want to get a present from Santy? Are you going to work hard? Now the first card and its tasks: put down the transcribed words. Good of you! Well done! You did the first task and now we get down to the second letter. It says to make up sentences with the following expressions:
- to have a traditional Christmas dinner. Now look at the pictures on the blackboard, using the expressions describe them.
Well done! Now let’s get down to the third letter and its tasks. This letter will tell you about the traditional Christmas dinner in Britain. Now open your books on page 70 ex.4a. Read the text and be ready to answer my questions. Now look at the blackboard, here you see the pictures. Can you name the traditional Christmas food in Britain? What would you like to eat? Why? When is Christmas celebrated in the UK? What food do they usually eat?
Good of you! Now let’s get down to the forth letter and its tasks.
It says to watch a video and do the tasks after it.
1) Say if the sentences are true or false
- An angel lightened a Christmas tree.
- The children sang carols.
- There were some lights on the Christmas tree.
- There were presents and tinsel on the Christmas tree.
- There was an angel at the top of the Christmas tree.
2) Answer the questions
-Who sang a carol?
-How many angels were there in the room?
- Were there any presents in the room?
- What did you see inside the ornaments?
Приложение 1 и 2
You’re a bit tired. Let’s relax. Stand up, please.
А пока Вы ожидаете, предлагаем ознакомиться с курсами видеолекций
для учителей от центра дополнительного образования "Профессионал-Р"
(Лицензия на осуществление образовательной деятельности №3715 от 13.11.2013).